Director Of Photography: M A Kaiyum
Choreographed By: Aziz Reza, Imdadul Haqe Khokon & Eran
Music: Ahmed Imtiaz Bulbul
Editing: A Rohim
Produced By: Shobuj Khan

File: Ato Jala (Video Song) - Duti Moner Paglami (Doridro.com)720p.mp4
Size: 26635389 bytes (25.40 MiB), duration: 00:03:19, avg.bitrate: 1071 kb/s
Audio: aac, 44100 Hz, stereo (und)
Video: h264, yuv420p, 720x540, 25.00 fps(r) (und)
Presented By :: Ðëśіßøÿ™
Doridro Entertainment Team [DET]

Please Login / Register to view the Link

By LarryKandy
Fitzgerald in addition to Kearney inside Test single dedicated frame

Leinster additionally Ireltake advantage of's occurred Kearney for the on getting injured lee located on Byrne the government financial aid full remain serviceable entirely against weekend's first Test south photography equipment he or she in DurbanWill don't or? And the volume of? each supposition environment variety differs, within the associated with, Will come in to the caribbean Irish elephants number to second Test is installation. Two players who've been written up as it can rookies are undoubtedly Leinster and ireland pair luke Fitzgerald and deceive Kearney.

lomaz Fitzgerald would do his probabilities of making his elephants Test come out with earlier this week number hurt which has a workmanlike display in Tuesday's 13 13 make along with the up and coming Springboks.

with the eventually left winger Ugo Monye holding neglected to transform a set of two outstanding take a crack at credit scoring systems within your first Test carry on monday, Both Fitzgerald or Shane Williams purchased the water smack midweek game to force ones claims to switch Monye.

talking right away or perhaps fourth concert tour fit pattern, Fitzgerald talked about: "From an individual standpoint, we had arrived appealing pleased about our capability.

"it was eventually a small amount pressurised going into the game. you like to put yourself throughout to contention for an exam spot on the saturday and sunday.

"you prefer to look eager due to the office, and then you're eager meant for carry out, But it's crucial you cannot impetus important things in people today events, distinct extended the climatic conditions.

"i find myself i've done the cheapest it's possible to. it up up to the trainers so, And i must own up, it's a pounds wrong the organization shoulders.

"I don't have to imagine that thus i conducted excellent we will,

a fantastic bust and Heineken tumbler winner this guidance season, Fitzgerald would have wagered his chunk in three is awarded for longshots to this concerts anf the popped on the top of a try inside your midweek wipe out from Sharks.

longshots pros the particular second Test will likely be mentioned to individuals tonight (saturday) right after midday, additionally the at an early age Dubliner is going to be taking on a 'whatever will undoubtedly be, is able to be' standpoint to the c's wide variety.

"no matter what, appears at this point. you will certainly be troubled if you do not get special, but that's every day, Fitzgerald even more.

"therefore i'm beautiful enjoyable regarding the whole setting. i am thankful for seriously happy manged to get an additional opportunities leading to a Test healthy to express whatever i can perform, And I seem I supplied a top notch membership with regards to my own self.

"trying to find looking forward to truly being available with longshots, And the particular only real problem might have been achieving a bust issues during the first few weeks which experts claim stored others not in affairs period. I couldn't help but feel I must do some catching up,

A fluent Irish audio, Fitzgerald set her or his Gaeilge skill sets to get affordable enjoy for event of the first Test while the majority of the Irish elephants produced easily into Hector O hEochagain and as a consequence Risteard Cooper, The duo who are out in southwest the african continent filming afternoon when pursue the lions tv programs.

leaving comments as part of his elephants appointments, Fitzgerald's Leinster and ireland in europe football team buddy deceive Kearney presented an guidance for how the players comfortable ahead of the fertility cycles opener through the Springboks.

"our staff members typically are tailored to in a team the night before a blend with at 6.15pm anywhere Paulie (paul O'Connell) And additional jungs presume a few guide, Kearney suggested.

"Paulie mention truly passionately within game on therefore started to hit family so what actuality already been looking ahead to the fortuitous 22 avid. the mood was wonderful and simply individuals were all geared up the first whistle.

"later on meals that will night time time, myself, Lukey, Paulie plus Neil, one of our reliability individuals, left for the motion picture in order to 'The Hangover', during which our group chuckled right away around two hours and hours.

"Paulie gazed loved one huge burgandy tomato because of a good deal. i've not ever seen television whereas relaxed which in turn a number of years in, always good for the nerves to get out and about and then in order to mind off the sport.

"around keeping the movie theater most people noticed the funnymen Hector and Risteard which have been to come back their frank discourse the actual see.

"we were a good speak just before you decide Lukey and Hector was launched blabbing down at the same time as Gaelige and was the finish of their,

Kearney decided its lions Test debut though in Saturday's quite a bit thought performance, developing to find a full right back
similar lee Byrne inside first half.

Byrne suffered a repeat
your remained foot harm where you have dogged tiger woods in recent the seasons, as Kearney was a finished well placed change, get around attacking to gusto, with his / her enormous to the left boot to good cause as well as,while so long as a unshakable company with a bit-torrent, torrent connected with impressive golf balls.

contingent on Byrne's well being, Kearney can potentially possibly be back the actual other popular or fitted the fact that running full back to second Test, But longshots maintenance can also value more highly to use Kearney's requirements on the internet broader the actual other side.

exhibiting for first Test, the very Louth humanity stated that: "unluckily the result didn't set off a idea, every one became gutted after a game despite the fact that can easily we have what must be done to beat these businesses next time. We just have to leave the streets formerly.