Discuss last Five Years of our site.. What you liked what You disliked..
By TankiBazz
rajibsrb wrote:[font=Comic Sans MS][size=12]ASHUN AMRA SOBAI MILE AKTA PARTY DEI.WHAT U THINK?[/size][/font]

[font=Comic Sans MS]Ji Ha PArty TOh hoye gese... Apni Ta miss Korsen... =))[/font]
By Advertisement Bot
#...?
By kamrulmajid
The best connlections of of song that I have, those are collected from Doridro.com. Thanks Dorido.com.
By asems
2 years a podarponer jonno amar pokkho theke pran dhaala obhinondon. Ashole hoisilo ki bangla gaan to sunai hoito na bujchen bhaiyara. R cd kine j sunbo eto kosto korar iccha chilo na karon amar dharona chilo bangla gaan eto sundor hoina. kintu onekta sokher boshei bangla sogns download kora suru korechilam tokhon apnara chilen na hoito r o koi ekt bairer site bangla songs provide korto and pore apnader khoj pai je kono bhabe and than apnader theke songs download kori new album dekhlei download kortam after than majhe majhe gan gula suntam and now ami bolte pari bangla song prithibir onno je kono songs er sathe compition korte pare. Doridro.com site er karoneri eita sombhob hoise ami ekhon onek bangla gaan suni.
AGAIN HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU
THANKS TO ALL MEMBER, MODERATORS, ADMIN, AND THE OWNER OF THIS SITE HAVE A GREAT HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU DORIDRO.COM BYE
By vic_tim
[font=Comic Sans MS] [/font]HaPpY BiRtHdAyYyYyYyYy >:D<
By shopnobhuk
Life is very short,

So enjoy every moment,

Dont lose your confidence

Go always ahead.

[b]Happy Birthday to DORIDRo[/b] >:D<
By zubeda
:x im fallin in luv wiv doridro.its a fantastic website.
By zakyrul
Thank u DORIDRO. Your Name Doridro, But You r Rich! Rich !! Rich !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Arif,
Gazipur
By cactus4u
amgo jago CD kenar taka nai,..,,.tago liga doridro.,,.,.,.
u rulzzzzz,.,.,.,.,.,.

hpy bday,.,.,.,.,..,,.,.,.,.
By poraG_
Very well done Doridro.Com for reaching this place...i feel great as a member of the doridro family...Congrats for the long way and also early congrats for making 50000 users...Good Job and Good Luck

poraG
By A_Lonely_SouL
Doridrer Birthday te amar net line prob chilo tai suveccha janate parini.
tai ekhon bolchi
[font=Comic Sans MS]"Many Many Happy Return's Of The Day"[/font]
By ``M@FiA``
"Happy BirthDay" DORIDRO <:-P <:-P <:-P <:-P <:-P <:-P <:-P <:-P <:-P <:-P <:-P <:-P <:-P <:-P <:-P <:-P <:-P <:-P <:-P
Last edited by ``M@FiA`` on 07 Nov 2008, 03:24, edited 1 time in total.
By ahmidaalam
really doridro is the best ever bangla website. thanks for admin.
By rahimsamim
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO DORIDRO.AMRA TOMAKE PEYE KHUBI ANONDITO ABONG GORBITO.[align=center] >:D< >:D< >:D< >:D< >:D< >:D< >:D< >:D< >:D< >:D< >:D<
By iamtanmoy@rocketmail.com
:) Ai Jibon A VHALO BASHASHI
Matro Charti Jinishka Ta HOLO
Ek AMMAR MA
Dui Ammar Baba
Tin Ammar CHRISHTI KORTA

Abong AMMAR PRIO WEBSITE ***** Doridro . com*****
By nihalkhan
yar its realy great for us that we can download our own music very smoothly.yo be honest i m glad that i got this access.may ur success remains forever
thanks from the bottom of my heart
:x >:D< :-*
By shohag808
Happy birthday to DORIDRO. I feel proud to be a member of doridro.com
:D
By iamureye
HAPPY BIRTH DAY TO DORIDRO.COM. I am very fortunate to be a member of this website. Its really the best ever bangladeshi website. At the same time one of the top class sites in the world. Thanks goes to the people who are labouring hard. I wish all the success of this site.

ROCK ON DORIDRO.
MARCH ON DORIDRO.
LiVE FOREEVER DORIDRO

WE LOVE U VERY MUCH.
By crystalfellow
[b]yar this is one of my favorite sites for downloading i spent almost 8-9 hours in downloading from ur sit .. the only problem im experianceing is that .. i ve almost downloaded every thing that i like ...hahahahha.... and u people also seem to be tired of uploading.. i don't see the moral of upladers high..lolz
i have been posting movie requests many times but now no one is there to upload ...
any how thanks alot guys for providing such a wonderfull site..
keep it up
By crystalfellow
[b]wow 50000 users .....my god unbelieveable.. congrates man ....keep working hard...
thanks for all the uploads
good job