Enter Here To Download Bangla Drama Serials
Byomkesh - Ep2 (Pather Kanta) TVRip x264 AAC [Complete] DDR

===========================================================

Synopsis:
In the second episode, Byomkesh Bakshi matches his wits with an unknown killer who kills his victims in full view of everyone, using a gramophone pin and yet nobody can identify the killer. In the process he also sorts out the personal issues of his client Ashutosh Mitra and the perfidy of his mistress Shailaja and his lawyer Bilash.

Comments:
When the Director decides to film a short story in 3 episodes of 45 minutes each (he rest of the hour being taken by advertising), one can expect unnecessary scenes and single lines being expanded into full incidents. That is what happens in his episode. So we see the the sequence of events changed (Ajit went to stand at the lampost as a challenge to Byomkesh who predicted that a letter would be left in his pocket at the very beginning not halfway through). We also see prolonged dialogues of Shailaja with her maid, an attempt to make Shailaja a victim rather than a criminal, a meeting with Bilash dressed as a drunkard and a second meeting later in his house and so on.
It distracts from the story and makes you seethe, but since the storyline is faithful to Saradindu Bandyopadhyay's shhort story, the interest returns as the story too returns to the original narrative.
I liked Gaurav as Byomkesh (more in Episode 2 that in Satyanveshi). The actor who plays Prafulla Roy disappoints, but perhaps I am comparing to the character who played the same role in Basu Vhatterjee's serial. Photography is pretty straightforward. There are some silly mistakes. In Bilash's house for example, Byomkesh enters and exits through the same door as the one through which the servant brings tea! The gramophone pin embedded in the watch is far too large to be a edison gramophone pin. The typewriter is not a pre-independence model and so many others..
This serial is far better than the few stories that were telecast earlier and later made into DVDs and the rather poor attempt by the late Rituparno Ghosh, but not a patch on the brilliant series in Hindi by Basu Chatterjee. That continues to be the gold standard. I wonder though if we would really appreciate this series, if it was not the Byomkesh Bakshi stories. For him, we are able to forget the numerous shortcomings!

Ripper's Notes:
This is a rip from a very ordinary analog TV broadcast by a cable TV operator. I have tried to cut the advertising in between (leading to a slight jerkiness in the video as there are abrupt scene changes). The original recording is poor and so the final rip is just passable. There is blockiness in the video and a distressing lack of detail, although I have tried to reain as much as I could. I have cut out the repitions after the ads as far as I could.

The logo removal could have been better and i have not been able to do much with the pop-ups in my hurry to get this to you in time. Each part of the episode is given as a separate file.

I may not be able to record the third and fourth episodes as I will be away, but I'll be back with the fifth episode.

Ripped by debpk77 @ DDR

All Credit Goes to the Ripper

===========================================================

[This Episode Contains Total Three Parts]
>>> Arabloads <<<

Please Login / Register to view the Link

>>> Clicknup <<<

By Advertisement Bot
#...?
apnader bole kichui hoy na..
apnara kono kotha gaye makhen na,
apnader bar bar bolchi j arabloads,,clicknupload kono link kaj korche na link gula update koren
ami download korte gale dakacche file not found..
ami ei episode ta dakte chacchi kintu parchi na..
ei problem ta solve korle apnar proti kritogyo thaktam.mone hoy na apanara kichu korben :( :( :(