Talk about your Favorite Sports here
how on earth can be a teammate be a enemy or a competitor??
sounds weird isn't it.but no..however it is a weird sentence to digest, the sport i am going to name is known by many of us...
this is the sport which holds the record of highest rating for being watched over tv.
it is a sport where the player has to make his MACHINE to listen to his brain, hands and legs....
and this so other kind of sporting is called FORMULA 1....the FORMULA 1 car racing...

when i first came across this i asked myself why the hell is it called by "FORMULA" and then "1". and while i dig out i found that the concept of the sport itself holds the meaning....FORMULA 1 is the most delicate and precious formula for a team competing in this racing action. it is the research and development result which makes them believe they will go very fast on racing circuit thus being number 1....so the formula making them number 1 made the sports name FORMULA 1....

it is a format of car racing where the car is the most magnificent and awesome part...it has 4 wheels,it has engine,it has all the staples for all the basics that a car holds which we see everyday on the road....then whats so great about it?? the greatness comes out when you will see this car CRASHING to a wall at 350KMPH, loosing all the wheels and a lot of its body but the driver comes out unharm...

feeling sleepy guys??dont be....because once you get into these things you will feel like
OH GOD...WHY MY HEART IS BEATING SO FAST???
WHY MY EXCITEMENT IS LIMITLESS??
WHY ON EARTH AM I SCREAMING???

the answers is called the magic of FORMULA 1..nothing else comes close....
By Advertisement Bot
#...?