Talk about your Favorite Sports here
By Don
khikzzzzzzzzzzzzz...MANU harsay tai akhon spotty..tai na..............khikzzzzzzzzzzzzz :P
By Advertisement Bot
#...?
By jhaura
hooooooooooooo........................ :P

dehon jaibo kon halay cup ta ucha koira dhore.arsenal to jitboina.chelsea shamne aisha porbe.r ARSENAL to jitleo ogo cup deoata uchit hoibona.vainga falaibo to.ogo ektao to jiboneo cup chokkhe dehenai.1st paoatei kina abr vainga falay.......... :)) :)) :))

r VAMP vai eikhane ki kore.her nijer kono topic nai?miya,parle ARSENAL_er eta topic khulen.khular to shahosh nai.karon apne eklai asen.........apnei Q korben....apnei ans diben.....apinei shob alap-alochona korben.......... =)) =)) =))
By Oshadharon
jhaura wrote:karon apne eklai asen.........apnei Q korben....apnei ans diben.....apinei shob alap-alochona korben.......... =)) =)) =))

:-j =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) :-j :D Oi jhaura Bro, eita ki likso? lolz. Bechara shorom paibo to? hahahhahahahhahaha

Jotil koiso, cup vanigga falaibo. =)) =)) hashte hashte pet faitta moira gelam re bhai
By Don
jhaura wrote:hooooooooooooo........................ :P

dehon jaibo kon halay cup ta ucha koira dhore.arsenal to jitboina.chelsea shamne aisha porbe.r ARSENAL to jitleo ogo cup deoata uchit hoibona.vainga falaibo to.ogo ektao to jiboneo cup chokkhe dehenai.1st paoatei kina abr vainga falay.......... :)) :)) :))

r VAMP vai eikhane ki kore.her nijer kono topic nai?miya,parle ARSENAL_er eta topic khulen.khular to shahosh nai.karon apne eklai asen.........apnei Q korben....apnei ans diben.....apinei shob alap-alochona korben.......... =)) =)) =))

r a vai.compititor chara ki khela jomay..r tumra to 2jon e khali lafalafi kortaso...cup k loibo time hoilay dekhbaa... :P
By jhaura
ok.ok.etoi jokhon cup cup krtasen,ekta tea cup wenger_er hate dhoraiya dimune.khushi???........ :P
r apne eikhane ki krtasen.vuleo r ei topic e dhukben na.
By Oshadharon
jhaura wrote:ok.ok.etoi jokhon cup cup krtasen,ekta tea cup wenger_er hate dhoraiya dimune.khushi???........ :P
r apne eikhane ki krtasen.vuleo r ei topic e dhukben na.

Oi jhaura Bro, ore aite daw. Or mora team er to kono supporter nai, tai eikhane aissha ektu shanttona pay =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =))

VampirE tumi aisho r Man U'r smart supporter der deikha hingshay joilla puira moiro. :P
By MysteryLife
Oii miyara thamen. Ki shuru korsen. Polatare khali jalaitesen. ARSENAL ki kharap naki? Oder protiva ase, Shikhtase khela. shikhte deen. Emon koren ken?
By Oshadharon
MysteryLife wrote:Oii miyara thamen. Ki shuru korsen. Polatare khali jalaitesen. ARSENAL ki kharap naki? Oder protiva ase, Shikhtase khela. shikhte deen. Emon koren ken?

lol. Chory chory, vul hoiya gese kanon :twisted: Okkey okkey ami thamlam. Jara notun koira shikhte chay ami tader somman kori. Beiman, tumi amader kothay kisu mone nio nah bhai. Keep posting :P
By jhaura
na...na...kier keep posting.he eikhane post korbe kan?korle arekta topic ase-"who iz best ars or manu?".............oikhane koruk.eikhane tar kono jayga nai.
By MysteryLife
LOl..... Khelay protijogita na thakle jemon kela jome na.. adda teu same. Protijogi na thakle ki koiben? LoL.
By jhaura
huhahahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaa.....................
Man Utd washed....yes ppl,washed the magpies.a very likely win against newcastle by 6-o & gained the top spot of d league table..the wonder boy C.RONALDO got his 1st hattrick being a red devil player.and the new commer C.TEVEZ continue his superb performance by scoring 2 goals.another goal iz scored by d serbian N.VIDIC.it iz a warning to ARSENAL,CHELSEA,LIVERPOOL.

MANCHESTER UNITED SHOWN WHY THEY WILL B CHAMPION.

manu rockzzzzzzzzzzzzzz............... :x
By Oshadharon
Yahoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo :D

jhaura, ofcourse Man U Rockz all the time. We just keep rocking Bro >:D<

Beiman waiting for your comments :P

By vampRAJ
Manchester United Rocks.... GLORY GLORY GLORY.....
By Oshadharon
rajendra11 wrote:Manchester United Rocks.... GLORY GLORY GLORY.....

rajendra11 Bro, welcome to our place. Feel free to post your comments related with Man U regularly here. Enjoy with us >:D< :D
By vampRAJ
Thanks.... for the warm welcome brother.... ya I definitely will.....no worries......
By OboShor
Next match:

10 February, 2008 UNITED V Man City Time: KO 13:30 GMT

Following Match:

16 February, 2008 UNITED V Arsenal Time: KO 17:15 GMT

Man U always rockzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Jhaura, D!nmojuR & Raj, where r u guys???? :(
By Oshadharon
Plz pray for Man U. Next match ta jita dorkar :(
By Oshadharon
[align=justify]Ha ha ha hah hahahahahahahahahahaha. Aamar hashi thame na ken?
=)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =))

Beiman pola Tanvir gela koi? ;;) Bhai apnera ki last match tar result janen? Ok, apnader jonne result ta diya dilam:

Man U: 4 Arsenal: 0 :D

United spectacularly banished memories of their derby defeat with a stunning 4-0 win over Arsenal to book a place in the FA Cup quarter finals. The Reds oozed energy, class and goals to register a memorable Cup victory and, perhaps, strike a key psychological blow in the race for the title.

Wayne Rooney opened the scoring on 16 minutes before Darren Fletcher made it two four minutes later. Nani put the Reds three-up seven minutes before half-time, while Fletcher grabbed his second on 74 minutes.

Sir Alex made five changes to the side that lost to Manchester City last weekend. Rooney and Patrice Evra returned from suspension, while Ji-sung Park, Michael Carrick and Fletcher were all handed starts. Ryan Giggs, Owen Hargreaves and Cristiano Ronaldo were rested, no doubt with Wednesday’s Champions League trip to Lyon in mind.

United lined up in a 4-5-1 formation with Rooney working the line as the lone striker. Support was close at hand from Fletcher, Nani, Carrick, Park and the outstanding Anderson and it was the Brazilian who produced the Reds’ first effort on goal. With nine minutes gone, Anderson lashed a first-time volley goalwards after Evra’s attempted cross was block. The shot was on target but Arsenal goalkeeper Jens Lehmann saved well down to his right.

The Reds continued to press and both Rooney and Fletcher came close to capitalising on a stray Arsenal backpass. Luckily for the Gunners, their German stopper was alert to the situation as he sprinted from goal to clear.

Jhaura tomare miss kortasi Bro. Beiman re pochanor laigga tomare dorkar asilo :P [/align]
By maruf
AMIO ACHI APNADER SATHE... GOOD LUCK MAN U..
By OboShor
maruf wrote:AMIO ACHI APNADER SATHE... GOOD LUCK MAN U..

maruf wc to our red world. We're united and we always sing together our song >:D<
By -Ð@Rk.ÐèVî£-
I'm also a Big Man utd fan ..i'll b honored if u let me join the club :)...
By Oshadharon
XxdarkdevilxX wrote:I'm also a Big Man utd fan ..i'll b honored if u let me join the club :)...

Welcome to red world. We're united and will remain that. Glad to see that you're Man U fan also. Keep rocking here Bro. Beiman er kas theikka dure thakba, o arsenal er supporter :D
By Deja Vu
I m a great fan of MANU....... i know dat u will b d winner of premier league........
So best of luck >:D<
By Oshadharon
Welcome Bro. I'm delighted to see Deja Vu as a fan of Man U. Keep saying United United United United Unitedddd >:D<