Forum Announcements and FAQ/Support! Learn how to use this forum properly. Tips and tricks on using this forum...
Dear Members,
Since the month of December /January We are Having lots of complain from a lot of you that you are unable to visit Doridro.com. The Original cause of the problem is not actually ours. Its a problem with ISP's who are blocking Doridro.com For no reason whatsoever. So If you are having this problem then you can do the following to resolve the issue..

#1. Use Our Proxy.

#2. Send your ISP an E-mail.

[Example e-mail]

""
---------------------------------
Dear Concern,

I have already contact with the authority of doridro.com about the issue. They given us following answer:

"Blocking part is not done by us & its not our server issue.
Mainly Banglalink & some other ISP has blocked our site recently. I dunno why bt they r doing. They are blocking direct our domain "doridro.com"..... And as ban was for domain not for ip so we can't fix it. if it was for ip then we cud change server ip's.....
ask your ISP to unblock the domain "doridro.com"."

So I think the block operation was performed from banglalink END.
As per BTRC rules I know, No operator have No rights to block any site without permission of BTRC.
So Please unblock the site
Please Login / Register to view the Link
as soon as possible. Other wise I will inform BTRC about the issue.

Your cooperation will be highly appreciable in that issue.""

Thanks to Our Member boundule for the example e-mail..
By Advertisement Bot
#...?
"Blocking part is not done by us & its not our server issue.
Mainly Banglalink & some other ISP has blocked our site recently. I dunno why bt they r doing. They are blocking direct our domain "doridro.com"..... And as ban was for domain not for ip so we can't fix it. if it was for ip then we cud change server ip's.....
ask your ISP to unblock the domain "doridro.com"."