Forum Announcements and FAQ/Support! Learn how to use this forum properly. Tips and tricks on using this forum...
By Kimikobum
"What's the bet, though, son?" Jason asked, intrigued by his son's thinking."Yes, they do! Especially in the summer." Jenna laughed, then moaned as I took her clit into my mouth.PreviousFrom Top to Bottom: What’s Your Favorite Anal Sex Position?

Her blue eyes studied mine, uncertainty flashing across her pretty face. "Like I said, I trust you. And of course if we really wanted it, I'm sure some stranger in the bar would agree to do it, but I don't want to have to do that. That would probably be gross."They pulled up to the Adams' house and parked their bicycles, knocking on the door. It was answered byKent seemed just a little uncomfortable standing there talking with two other naked men, so he bolted off to get the wine. Kurt noticed, too. I whispered "New guy" to Kurt, and we both grinned at Kent. I wanted to meet Anja, too, so I nodded for Kurt to accompany me back to the ladies warming themselves by the fire.They rested in silence for a while, enjoying the sun, before Kelly spoke up again.