Forum Announcements and FAQ/Support! Learn how to use this forum properly. Tips and tricks on using this forum...
By Tammyothem
"Cassidy, you shouldn't be doing this," I tried, making no move to actually stop her."Is this okay? I asked."Hey, what would you like to drink?" Kent asked.Watching Anne give Kent a blowjob really had Janet horny. She certainly was even more enthusiastic now than the previous evening, probably because she was over any apprehension she may have had. We were humping at a faster pace, now. Jan's hips rocked furiously to meet my thrusts. I was hoping to hold off until she came first, but I was getting really close to coming myself. Too late! With a low groan, my semen jetted into her. Jan continued to hump her pussy on me, and eventually made herself come before my softening prick was forced out of her pussy with a wet 'pop'.

"Aren't you good friends with the other couples, the ones you never let us to meet?"They rested in silence for a while, enjoying the sun, before Kelly spoke up again."Please do," he replied, looking up at John and smiling. There was now a definite twinkle in his eye because of what Kelly was doing to his erect peter.One evening I was watching the news and a story came on about the UNC scandal. Cassidy blurted out, "You'll see! It can't possibly be true." She was normally so free spirited and laid back that it was the closest I had ever seen to her becoming angry.