Forum Announcements and FAQ/Support! Learn how to use this forum properly. Tips and tricks on using this forum...
By RichardJak
"No, that won't work. They'll just keep coming back. You'll have to kill them to make them stop stinging your nipples. Your nipples are really hurting now, so quick, crush the wasps. They have really hard shells, so you'll have to squeeze as hard as you can." The girl groaned as she pinched her nipples hard, trying to kill the wasps.I started to thank her, but all that came out was a loud moan. She ducked her head and her full, pink lips fastened themselves to my hard, rose-colored nipple. Jenna moaned around it as she began to suck it and her fingers stroked my other nipple. Doug was still fondling hers and leaning over I caught his lips and our tongues explored each other's mouths as Jenna worked my nipples. Doug broke the kiss and removing his hands from Jenna's tits, grabbed her shoulders and pulled her up from my breasts."That seemed to get your attention, and you quickly reached back and spread your cheeks. By that time I was in no mood for your pussyfooting around, so I just thrust one end of the hose into that tight bottom of yours, as far as it would go; but as I was shoving it farther and farther in, I caught sight of your pink pussy lips peeking out at me. The sight of those lovely lips had a soothing effect on me, and I worked the rest of the hose in more slowly, until only an inch or so remained in sight.""No, not at all. That's really nice of you."

He himself was just topping 6' in height and weighed an even 170 lbs. He loved sports and was constantly looking at his muscles in the mirror in disbelief as his body became more and more defined. He couldn't wait until he was full grown like his father."I better check, anyway." He announced.I released his cock, balanced on one hand, and guided it back inside Jenna. She yelped into my pussy as Doug resumed fucking her. Those yelps grew higher in pitch as Doug leaned forward, bending her legs back. Her ass came off the bed. Doug was now drilling her even deeper. Still, her tongue continued to swirl about my clit faster than I thought would be possible. It was obvious she was looking to impress me by getting me off quick and I was more than willing to let her."And tonight? You were really hung up on that redhead, Kim, because you didn't even recognize me in the bathroom."
By MartinWrorm
To my surprise, Cassidy didn't hesitate. "Fine, it's a deal." She extended her hand, and we shook on it, after which she said, "You're going to hate being wrong."Jan gestured toward to commode. "Go ahead, you're not showing me anything I haven't seen before." She grinned at me. "Though, it does seem a terrible waste of "morning wood.""Where were you, slow pokes?" she asked."We thought it would be fun." I gestured towards the floor. "People our age are just kind of dull, and you kids have so much fun. We figured we would come try it out for ourselves."

"You'll have to bury them deep," said the amused boy. Tiffany looked confused. The boy, surprised at the disconnect in the girl's thinking, gently suggested: "Use the spoon." A look of understanding appeared on the girl's face, but to the boy's surprise she put the bowl of the spoon to her bunghole. He had expected her to use the handle, but he had to confess that she had had a better idea.I entered the bathroom and a fresh case of nerves assailed me. Through a stroke of luck, a quick glance told me that there was no one in the stalls and that my hopefully soon-to- be newfound friend was at the long counter fixing her hair in front of the mirror. There was one other girl there as well, but she was leaning against the wall speaking quietly into a phone and staring down at the floor, her long blonde hair hanging over her face and concealing her features. Taking a deep breath, I walked over to the counter. Standing next to the redhead, I put my purse down and removed my lipstick.They finished dinner and cleaned up, Jason bragging once more about how he had beat Tom at golf and at how well John had done too.We had talked about it at length, and everything about our relationship with them remained the same, except for one thing. I was always a bit more conservative when joking around with Janet, lest she misinterprets my actions and a strain on the relationship occurs. Kent had always maintained some interest in swinging, but as long as Janet seemed uninterested, Anne and I agreed we would never raise the subject with them. This weekend was certainly different. In the past, at Kent's instigation, Janet had flashed me her terrific tits. Almost exclusively when she was drunk, and always very briefly. Today, however, I had seen those wonderful C-cup sweater-puppies four times. Anne was even surprised. She mentioned a few times that Jan was really being very playful.
By SluchevskijLQ
SM 1066 series have same ECC code
So you can use any of them to correct dump

But be caryfull
Check that SA ECC code is also compatible
THere is special botton to see SA ECC map

for example
SM 1066
SM 1066_27
SM 1066_31
have same ECC code for data sectors
and different ECC code for SA