Forum Announcements and FAQ/Support! Learn how to use this forum properly. Tips and tricks on using this forum...
By DonaldPasia
By this point, Brist's mind had totally surrendered to the sad, wretched truth:They all cracked up at my Freudian slip. Jan said, "Is that a promise?"Buford smiled. "Yes, you're right," he mused. He certainly wasn't going to tell her otherwise. "The only thing I might add is how it came about that I started cleaning the soles on your twat in the first place."Buford took his time in replying, leaving Tiffany in suspense. He realized he could obtain better terms from her now that she had committed herself, making it difficult for her to back out now. He pondered what demands he should make. She was a dance major, so he knew how lithe she was. He thought about this, and then he knew what he wanted. The agreeable thoughts that came to his mind made him smile, much to Tiffany's relief.

"Tell me to do it," I ordered."Mistress?" he whispered. His voice sounded almost unfamiliar to him—so steeped had he been in his role as mute tickleslut."Tell me," Cassidy asked breathlessly. Her red hair was beginning to get wet from the spray and sticking to her neck and back. Both of her hands were softly and gently milking my long dick. "Tell me what you like.""You sure know how to suck a cock, Kelly," he compli-mented. "That was one of the best blowjobs I've ever had."