Forum Announcements and FAQ/Support! Learn how to use this forum properly. Tips and tricks on using this forum...
By Kimikobum
Then a question occurred to me: the precise arrangement. "How did you come up with all these rules? Have you done this before?""I thought you guys had slept with fifty or sixty people, or couples, whatever." Said Jan."I do," I replied.Buford smiled. "Yes, you're right," he mused. He certainly wasn't going to tell her otherwise. "The only thing I might add is how it came about that I started cleaning the soles on your twat in the first place."

"I love it when you're bratty." He flipped my lower lip. which I had pushed out at him. "Try and see, I'll be right back.""Yeah, sure!" she answered quickly.Ia bit her lip hard. Yes, her needy pussy sang, yes, yes, gods, yes!"I haven't even gotten this out yet!" Elly sang, and Ia heard her draw something out with her free hand. Ia's eyes opened unwillingly.
By Jameswarty
ADAM GASE: 49ers, Bears, Bills, Broncos, Falcons
OXNARD, Calif. (AP) 锟?Former Cowboys safety Darren Woodson is set to be the sixth player from Dallas' Super Bowl-winning teams of the 1990s to join the franchise's ring of honor.
In the first half against Arizona, he had two yards in four attempts. In the second half, he carried 15 times for 144 yards.
Like Rodgers, he downplays the significance of the weekend's showcase game.
But let's not get carried away, Palmer said. It's just three games.