Forum Announcements and FAQ/Support! Learn how to use this forum properly. Tips and tricks on using this forum...
By LauraJilky
"I thought you were going to use your fingers or something, most guys... don't like doing that," she responded.Despite having just cum, I could feel her thighs already starting to tremble and raising her legs, she gave me a thrill by placing her soft feet on my back. I began swirling my tongue faster around her clit, then stopped and gasped as Doug added a third finger inside me and gave my clit a playful nip with his teeth.We had been to this bar many times before, and I knew there was a second floor bathroom that not many people knew about or used because the second floor closed when the dinner service stopped at 10:00. "Wait one minute, then meet me upstairs in the men's room. Okay?" I asked."I'm sorry, Kim, but that's pretty weird and you guys could be, you know, sick or something."

John hurried home after school to meet his father so they could go play golf with his work buddy, Bob Adams. When they got to the course, John was surprised to see that Tom Henderson was also joining them.John drank a big glass of milk, feeling his knees trembling at the close call they had just had. Also, he was freaked out because he knew that he had put his cum in his sister's pussy, and that it had felt great as her pussy muscles milked his cock while it pumped in and out of her. He went to his room to wait for Kelly to finish in the shower so he could take one. When he heard the door to the bathroom open, he got to his feet and opened the door to his room to go out, almost running over Kelly who was standing there naked.Janet spun around. Her pussy rested on my very stiff dick and her hands pressed on my chest. She paused for a moment before replying."I can't believe we're going to do this!" I said for the third time since we'd left the club. "Jesus, Doug, what if she—"