Forum Announcements and FAQ/Support! Learn how to use this forum properly. Tips and tricks on using this forum...
By Advertisement Bot
#...?
By subrata12h1
Happy birthday doridro.com and me also! Bcoz we met to each other just few minutes back ; It's my good luck and great pleasure to be present at your B'day! Thanks lot and wish u a happy long journey!! =D>
By King_Max
subrata12h1 wrote:Happy birthday doridro.com and me also! Bcoz we met to each other just few minutes back ; It's my good luck and great pleasure to be present at your B'day! Thanks lot and wish u a happy long journey!! =D>

welcome <:-P
HappY BirThDaY DoRiDrO.CoM
Doridro is already a rocking site in our country, it'll be 1 of the top site in the world soon...
R hope so tkhn doridro amader vulbe na ...
By aiyATUL
amar mote doridro is the best site i have ever seen.......... >:D< >:D<
aiyATUL wrote:amar mote doridro is the best site i have ever seen.......... >:D< >:D<

u bet!! :D
songz theke shuru kore shob dhoroner dramaz, serialz, softz, moviez shob to ekhanei pacchi....
na thakleu request korchi & they r showing respects to our requests by full~filling it also. :D
Admin, modz n stuffz ra shobai friendly... ;;) So y shud i not bother this site by visiting it?? lol
:P :))