Have a Comment or Suggestion or a Complaint ? ...Post them here And Let Us Know!
How to Download From Share.Jong.li

Share.Jong.li is hosted on doridro's server & it is much more reliable then any other servers.
But for some reasons many users are having trouble downloading from it... therefore here is a small tut on how to download from share.jong.li .

Step 1. Click the link provided in the post & download page will open in new tab.

Step 2. Enter the captcha & hit start download.

Step 3. Click the blue link to start your download

Step 4. Click "Start Download" in IDM to start your download with resume support.

Easy right :D ... if you are still facing any problems PM me....

Note: Click the ads to support us :)
By Advertisement Bot
#...?
Thanks....
দরিদ্র.কম একটি বংলাদেশের,এমনকি ভারতের মধ্যে একটি সেরা ওয়েব সাইট,এটা আমরা সবাই জানি এবং বিশ্বাস করি,আমরা যারা মোবাইলের অপেরা মিনি দিয়ে নেট ব্যাবহার করি তারা adf.ly টা অনেক কস্টে পেজ রিলোড দিয়ে পাড় হতে পাড়ি কিন্তু doridro.com এর কাছে এতোটুকুই চাওয়া আপনার এমন পেজে আপ্লোড দিন যেনো আমর সহজেই ডাউনলোড দিতে পাড়ি,যেসব শেয়ার সাইটের পেজে কোনো count down alert নাই,আপনারা মুভি গুলো rar করে আপলোড দিন আর যার কম্পিউটার ইউজার আছে তাদের জন্য single link din,দেশে বেশিরভাগ বলতে 80 ভাগের ও বেশি মানুষ মোবাইল দিয়েই নেট চালাই,সবার তো ল্যাপটপ কিনে নেট চালানোর সাধ্য নাই,তাই এই দরিদ্র জনগোষ্ঠির জন্য,তাদের বিনোদনের জন্য দরিদ্র.কম এর কাছে আমি সবিনয় আবেদন জানিয়ে বলছি মোবাইল ব্যাবহারকারিদের জন্য কিছু করেন,সব মেম্বারগন আমার সাথে দয়া করে একাত্বতা ঘোষনা দিন,ভালো থাকেন সবাই
I am new in here. I find no way to enter. for example, i wished to open download songs. but i saw it was ''locked''. yesterday i tried to search for a song. ''you have no permission'' was all i was greeted with. i was to make 10 real posts. but i do not find where to post.
how can i proceed if i do not get any entry.
who and how can i be helped? where shall i get my answers?
pujandaripa wrote:I am new in here. I find no way to enter. for example, i wished to open download songs. but i saw it was ''locked''. yesterday i tried to search for a song. ''you have no permission'' was all i was greeted with. i was to make 10 real posts. but i do not find where to post.
how can i proceed if i do not get any entry.
who and how can i be helped? where shall i get my answers?

first register To doridro ,then login,then you can post whatever you wish ,but now some sections are blocked for normal member for fighting with spam..and clear your cache and cookies ,it may also solve some problems,......forget about topic locket ,if u wanna create a post then just click on the --new topic-- button at the top of our forum. if you have more queries, kindly post that here -
Please Login / Register to view the Link
.thanx