Have a Comment or Suggestion or a Complaint ? ...Post them here And Let Us Know!
By Advertisement Bot
#...?
By lotus865
i am not finding the songs, it shows blank in download page
By MysteryLife
Delete all your temporery files & cookies. If u don know how to do it plz look at tutorial on announcement.
By dadon
Hi,
First of all I would like to thank you for the service that is given for favour of us. I am facing some problems after downloading the songs. The file format is shown in my PC just like a program file or a .dat file. I tried to change the file format but all my converters failed to convert it to the mp3 format. I also copied the downloaded songs in my mp3 player but I found the file format is not supported. After downloading we do not get the file as a mp3 format. If there any technical support from you then let me know... :?:
Best regards,
Dadon
dadon wrote:Hi,
First of all I would like to thank you for the service that is given for favour of us. I am facing some problems after downloading the songs. The file format is shown in my PC just like a program file or a .dat file. I tried to change the file format but all my converters failed to convert it to the mp3 format. I also copied the downloaded songs in my mp3 player but I found the file format is not supported. After downloading we do not get the file as a mp3 format. If there any technical support from you then let me know... :?:
Best regards,
Dadon

1st, let us know what file extension u r getting....(i.e. .mp3 or .wma or .ogg). if ur pc is not showing the extension...do the following.

Open windows explorer. choose Tools-->Folder options. Folder options pop up contains 4 pages...2nd 1 is view...click view.

Scroll down ( may not need to scroll)...uncheck the box ....'Hide extensions for known file types'. Click apply...OK.

Now u can see what extensins u got.....right? Let us know that.... then we'll suggest.
:)
By Masud Karim
Last Two Days I Cannot Dowanload Hindi Song from Download Hindi Songz, Why?
By Doridro
Masud Karim wrote:Last Two Days I Cannot Dowanload Hindi Song from Download Hindi Songz, Why?

Server is ofline
By Masud Karim
Stil I Cannot Dowanload Hindi Song from Download Hindi Songz!!!!!!!
By vampRAJ
Hello everyone and respectable admins and moderators of doridro.

This is to inform you that only Albums from 2008 are in the Hindi Songs Download section.What about the songs from movies released in 2007 and before that?...
I desperately need them.

Kind Regards
RAJ

Please Login / Register to view the Link
redwindow wrote:I also have a problem...............
some files like .avi.oo1
.avi.002
this kind of parts of file how kan i join this????
and play this????

Check out the following tutorial...
Best software for Creating Flash Movies

Over the releases of new versions of Flash, Macromedia has made Flash more and more controllable via programming, where they have it positioned as a competitor to HTML to build interactive web sites and applications such as an e-commerce store.

1:Adobe Flash is among the innovative programs for creating interactive websites. Adobe Flash provides a wealthy tools for the Flash movies, for example enhanced filters and blend modes, enhanced text visibility, etc. Customers will discover advanced file library and may use SWF metadata for better internet search engine performance.

2: CoffeeCup Firestarter offers a good way to produce Flash Effects for the Website. Firestarter has over 65 built-in Flash effects like Assemble, Explode, Fade and much more.

3: Wildform Wild Presenter is great for creating Flash and video presentations. A few of the features it provides are: easy development of demos, lessons & simulations, posting of Ms powerpoint files to Flash, great text and image effects and much more in the official site.

4: SWiSH Max2 offers wonderful features for creating exciting flash animations. It's an advanced Flash internet sites creation tool. About 350 Preset Multimedia Effects, over 180 Components and Vector Shapes are incorporated. Find much more about miracle traffic bot around the official site.

Now, you may make your personal Flash movie, and share with the family!
Resources:
These great flash program will help you create flash movie effortlessly, but flash video isn't suitable for ipad, ipod device, apple iphone etc device, if you wish to share these flash movie on ipad with the family, you will have to record the Flash
with

Related:

By sumonkds
When I go to download drama,Movie which uploaded after 30 july.this massage show

An error occurred.

Sorry, the page you are looking for is currently unavailable.
Please try again later.

If you are the system administrator of this resource then you should check the error log for details.

Faithfully yours, nginx.
By ..LoST_bOy..
sumonkds wrote:When I go to download drama,Movie which uploaded after 30 july.this massage show

An error occurred.

Sorry, the page you are looking for is currently unavailable.
Please try again later.

If you are the system administrator of this resource then you should check the error log for details.

Faithfully yours, nginx.

Delete all board cookies :arrow: