This forum is strictly for discussing theology. We strongly recommend that you do not post anything that is offensive to any religion!!
By Advertisement Bot
#...?
By Monmurtir_shorir
mus;im hishebe chesta kori.. 5waqt namaj er pashapashi sunnat.nafal o adai korte,mittha kotha na bolte...chesta kore jabo inshallah
By Draghima
ami muslim,chesta kore jassi ekjon bhalo muslim hote,kintu eta jani ekjon bhalo muslim hote ekono anek path baki.
By Monmurtir_shorir
chesta kori rasul er torika moto cholte..iman nie beche thakte..jibon er protiti khone..
By Nutshell
I am a muslim girl ofcourse :).How can i define myself. MY DAD Is really strict abt religion. He wants me and my sisters to be religious. WEll thats not the point. Question is how much i follow my religion?

I formed my beliefs after studying (not very carefully, but enough to get the general idea) a few different religions. After reading THE HOLY QURAN and some other religious books ,i was really amazed by some facts. For an example Women are actually considered an asset in Islam. "There is even a part in the Quran where a follower asked the Prophet, 'Who should I respect after God?' And the Prophet said, 'Your mother, and after that, your mother, and after that your mother.' So basically he's telling you that your mom - a woman - is that most important (person)."

So beautiful :)

I always tried to follow or maintain my religious values . I am not a perfect muslim yet. I still listen to music and blah !!! I need to prepare myself more :(( and i am really trying from the bottom of my heart .
By asheq
Assalam wa alykum wa rahmatullah.

here is something for my muslim friends dat i want to remind em,

ALLAH (swt) says,

"i created jinn and humankind only that they might worship me." (51. sura jarriayat : 56)

so thats the purpose ALLAH (swt) created us. many of us (muslims) has forgotten that or many of us we don even kno dat.

AL-QURAN is our holy book. its the way of our life. bt wats da use of it. we don kno. come on!!!!

it shows us how to lead our life. and we don wanna know wat it says. reciting QURAN is good. is has sawab for that. bt we also shud kno da meaning of it.

we don even kno wat is praying. salat, jakat, hajj nd etc those are fard (must) prayers. bt do we kno in a broader sense wat is praying means.

praying is doing anything that is halal wit grt honesty. do we kno that. of course we may kno that. bt things needed to be reminded. that wat i tried here. hope every1 in da doridro poribar gets da hedayet of ALLAH (swt).
Last edited by asheq on 27 Aug 2008, 16:22, edited 1 time in total.
By .:MeghBalika:.
asheq wrote:Assalam wa alykum wa rahmatullah.

here is something for my muslim friends dat i want to remind em,

ALLAH (swt) says,

"i created jinn and humankind only that they might worship me." (51. sura jarriayat : 56)

so thats the purpose ALLAH (swt) created us. many of us (muslims) has forgotten that or many of us we don even kno dat.

AL-QURAN is our holy book. its the way of our life. bt wats da use of it. we don kno. come on!!!!

it s shows us how to lead ur life. and we don wanna know wat it says. reciting QURAN is good. is has sawab for that. bt we also shud kno da meaning of it.

we don even kno wat is praying. salat, jakat, hajj nd etc those are fard (must) prayers. bt do we kno in a broader sense wat is praying means.

praying is doing anything that is halal wit grt honesty. do we kno that. of course we may kno that. bt things needed to be reminded. that wat i tried here. hope every1 in da doridro poribar gets da hedayet of ALLAH (swt).
subhan ALLAH.
on topic-my religion is Islam n try to follow its instraction properly.
Ami Shonaton Dhormabolombi , Commonly known as HINDU and i feel its more natural , no cutting/ blood-shedding is necessary and does need to claim itself as Peaceful either. So, its a pleasent feeling to be a part of it. One more thing, we believe in QUALITY over QUANTITY, thats why we dont support conversion.
By sohelma
my religon is islam. but i respect all of religions. because all of religions r belive in god.thats all .allah kono kichu oanorthok sistriy korenai.thatswhy we should respect all of them.
By sohelma
i would like to say that i was born in muslim but i don't belive any particulars religions.because religions made by humanbeing not by allah.if u read all of hollybooks u will find that what is god saying? point of myview i would like to say all of human (man/woman) messenger of god, because god always live our heart. i will say u detail later. would u give me the answer .....what is namaj? amra namajee kakee salam daiyee abong keno daiyee ? jodi amra allah aar jonno namaj pore thaki.