This forum is strictly for discussing theology. We strongly recommend that you do not post anything that is offensive to any religion!!
I can't say I'm a Muslim, because I’ve lack of qualities to be a true Muslim. I can say I really want and try to be a true Muslim.

In this thread, I am going to tell where was my doubt, what I have learned from Islam. What is my opinion about Islam? If any of you want to share your opinion, plz do so. I would be very happy to know about that. Thanks.
Last edited by Sondhani on 22 Feb 2008, 07:48, edited 1 time in total.
By Advertisement Bot
#...?
By Sondhani
Why I pray

Namaj porar sundor uddesho achhe ja hoyto sobai jani amra. lojjar sathe bolte hoy karongula amar mone provab felte parini kono karone jar jonno onek din namaj onimiyo chhilo. realization-ta beshi shuru holo tokhon jokhon janlam namajer maddhomei ami Allah-ke kritoggota prokash korte pari. mohan sristikorta protidin protimuhurte amader proti tar koruna, doya, bhalobasha prokash korchhen. hajar bar sejda koreu jar kritoggota prokash hobar noy..sekhane matro 5 bar namajer maddhome keno ami ajker dintir jonno kritoggota prokash korbo na. sei thekei anondo niye Allah-r doyay ami namaj kayem kore jete parchhi. inshallah asha rakhi Allah amar moner ondhokar dur korben.

[align=center][youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ozrjBGXVn2E[/youtube][/align]
By Sondhani
[align=center]The Heart of A Muslim[/align]

A beautiful song which described the attitude of a true muslim

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yN9CmqPA-Zo&feature=related[/youtube]
By khekShial
regarding your first 2 posts......

you said something true.... faith is not a faith when its followed blindly
if God wanted you to believe without a reason than he wld never hv given u the ability to think or a brain.
By Umar
Im a Muslim and I Thank ALLAH for MAKING ME A UMMAH of PROPHET MOHAMMAD SALLALLAHU ALAIHI WA SALLAM :) I Pray to ALLAH so that HE GIVES US MERCY AND HELPS US TO BE PROPER TRUE MUSLIM. AMEEN
By oshamajik
I can't say I'm a Muslim, because I’ve lack of qualities to be a true Muslim. I can say I really want and try to be a true Muslim.

In this thread, I am going to tell where was my doubt, what I have learned from Islam. What is my opinion about Islam? If any of you want to share your opinion, plz do so. I would be very happy to know about that. Thanks.

These apply on me too.
By annaki21
sondhani baia apnar kotha gula amar mone o ek visal dakka diece. apnar aei kotha gula sottie khubi gurutto purno. doa kori apnar moto sobai jeno evabe nije motivate korte pare namajer dike. Allah apnar upor rohom korun . ameen