This forum is strictly for discussing theology. We strongly recommend that you do not post anything that is offensive to any religion!!
Or neglect them & stay depressed. Theres just no way around it. Im not trying to put you dont or anything, im just keeping it as straight forward and to the point as I can. InshAllah, it will help us realize this so we can make the adjustments in our lives quicker. We want to see each other happy and if you had a friend hooked onto drugs, and you saw that it was really hurting them, you would say something about it. Similarly, following the path of Islam, is a more serious matter than drugs, so thats why we remind each other and say, "Hey, I care about you and I understand the trouble you are going through because I myself also used to go through them- take this medicine, it will cure you of ALL your problems. You will live more peaceful and die more peaceful, inshAllah." Islam is very simple- keep up with the prayers, abstain from sin & spread peace. Thats it. The key is that you have to do ALL of the above to find this peace & happiness and it will only turn you into a better, more confident person. If you neglect them, you will get punished from Allah (SWT) in directions you expect not, that will hopefully force you to come to the right path. Almost everyone who is on this path right now, is on it because of that reason, including myself. We realized that there is no way around it and just could not handle going through the suffering anymore. We are very thankful though, because we all feel a TRILLION times better now, ALHUMDULILLAH. Anyways, my word isnt as important as Allahs Words. Here is what He has to say in the Quran and you can take them as serious as you like.

"As for those who do evil, their destination is the Fire- every time they wish to get away therefrom, they will be forced back in, & it will be said to them: "Taste the punishment of the Fire which you used to deny."
"And indeed We will make them taste of the Punishment of this (life) prior to the supreme Penalty, in order that they may (repent and) return (to the right path."
"And who does more wrong than one to whom are recited the Signs of his Lord, and who then turns away therefrom? Surely We will punish the guilty."
Quran 32:20-22
By Advertisement Bot
#...?
black_innovator wrote:thnx bro. very high thought post(4 those, whose r really able to realize
the importancy of this post).
hope that u say salah(namaz) regularly, if it is so, then please,
pray 4 me & 4 all muslim brothers & sisters.
& hidayah to non-muslims. thank u.

yeah bro, these posts are really very rich thought posts. inshAllah ur dua will come true ameen.. u also pray for us and me so that we can live long, along with Allah's proper blessing ! thx