This forum is strictly for discussing theology. We strongly recommend that you do not post anything that is offensive to any religion!!
By Ahmed Denim
We need the brothers & sisters to help each other stay strong. Its a very difficult test that we are living in and to try to maintain this strength on your own can be very difficult at time. Lets just be real, we all NEED each other and that is why Allah SWT has established the importance of this brother/sisterhood in Islam. Its a hectic world out here, with so much going, and thank God for the mercy of Allah SWT how He helps us to stay positive and motivated. We are going through this obstacle of life, designed by Allah SWT to help us UNDERSTAND and develop into a better person inshAllah. All these trials and tribulations that we are going through is to help mould our character, and inshAllah become better, more understanding and more humble people.

As long as you have good intentions in your heart, Allah SWT is there to assist and guide you so lets always keep our hearts clean. Lets always look for the good in others and overlook their faults because we are no better than anyone else. I learned something great at a recent lecture..and that was how the Prophet SAW, the highest ranked man ever to exist, always looked at himself and even made dua to Allah SWT to help him always think of himself as lower than everyone else around him. When you have this mentality, the people around you will love you more. They will look up to you with more respect and think of you as higher, even though you view yourself as lower than everyone else. Its easier to work out differences and to compromise. Remember, it is not our duty to put anyone on this path of Islam, that is Allahs duty but our duty is to present this message in the best possible manner and to construct ourselves into as best living examples as we can, inshAllah. Lets stay positive and I appreciate all the support from the brothers and sister, I hope I help in some way also. You all are always in my prayers and please keep me in yours as well. We are One team, One unit, One Ummah. As salaam alaikoom wr wb.

"The Believers, men and women, are Auliyâ' (helpers, supporters, friends, protectors) of one another- they enjoin (on the people) Al-Ma'rûf (i.e. Islâmic Monotheism and all that Islâm orders one to do), and forbid (people) from Al-Munkar (i.e. polytheism and disbelief of all kinds, and all that Islâm has forbidden); they perform As-Salât, give the Zakât, and obey Allâh and His Messenger. On them will Allah pour His Mercy, for surely, Allah is The Mighty, The Wise." Quran 9:71
By Advertisement Bot
#...?