This forum is strictly for discussing theology. We strongly recommend that you do not post anything that is offensive to any religion!!
By Ahmed Denim
Hadith - Muslim, #3233

'Abdullah (b. Mas'ud) reported that Allah's Messenger May Allah's peace and praise be on him said to us: O young men, those among you who can support a wife should marry, for it restrains eyes (from casting evil glances) and preserves one from immorality; but he who cannot afford it should observe fast, for it is a means of controlling the sexual desire.

Qur'an - An-Nur 24:33

And let those who find not the financial means for marriage keep themselves chaste, until Allah enriches them of His Bounty. ...

Hadith - Bukhari 3:129, Narrated 'Alqama

While I was walking with 'Abdullah May Allah's peace and praise be on him he said, "We were in the company of the Prophet May Allah's peace and praise be on him and he said, 'He who can afford to marry should marry, because it will help him refrain from looking at other women, and save his private parts from committing illegal sexual relation; and he who cannot afford to marry is advised to fast, as fasting will diminish his sexual power.
By Advertisement Bot
#...?
By TukTuki
Good One!! zazakAllah khair..
By aiyATUL
zazakAllah = Thanks = Dhonnobad = Sukriya :)
By vannessababy
Hello, Dear ,
I wish you best Compliment of the day
My name is Vannessa, a good looking girl.
Well, i am sorry that i did not say much about myself because our profile cannot say everything about us. I have a special reason of contacting you so i would like you to respond to my email address there i can tell you everything about myself, and the reason i am contacting you and also send my pictures to you.
Yours Miss Vannessa mbogo,Write to me ok,E-mail (mbogovannessa@yahoo.co.uk )
By vannessababy
Hello, Dear ,
I wish you best Compliment of the day
My name is Vannessa, a good looking girl.
Well, i am sorry that i did not say much about myself because our profile cannot say everything about us. I have a special reason of contacting you so i would like you to respond to my email address there i can tell you everything about myself, and the reason i am contacting you and also send my pictures to you.
Yours Miss Vannessa mbogo,Write to me ok,E-mail (mbogovannessa@yahoo.co.uk )