This forum is strictly for discussing theology. We strongly recommend that you do not post anything that is offensive to any religion!!
By TukTuki
Please take some time to watch these two videos:

May Allah (SWT) bless us with His mercy and grant us with proper Hidayah! AMEN!
Last edited by TukTuki on 10 Nov 2010, 09:48, edited 2 times in total.
By Advertisement Bot
#...?
By TukTuki
thx alott for taking the time to watch it! :) :)
By mrzero
the one and only resone is tht's uor fainal destination
By TukTuki
mrzero wrote:the one and only resone is tht's uor fainal destination

I agree with you dear!
By MysteryLife
hmm.. i don know am i ready yet but thats true death can comes at door any time that we must have to accept. may allah bless us.. so we can go through the way as holy quraan says. Amen.
By TukTuki
MysteRyLiFe wrote:hmm.. i don know am i ready yet but thats true death can comes at door any time that we must have to accept. may allah bless us.. so we can go through the way as holy quraan says. Amen.

Ameen!
By khekShial
Faith can not be achieved by Fear
By TukTuki
khekShial wrote:Faith can not be achieved by Fear

If you have faith....u can't avoid fear
By MysteryLife
TukTuki wrote:If you have faith....u can't avoid fear

Well said tuktuki... absoulutly rit. =D>
By Mz.Cuteness
HONESTLY when ever i listen to this nazzam it makez meh feel like i have so less time and a lotta thingz to achieve, wut ma lord has told meh, to obey his orderz, to fulfill da reason he created meh , and brought meh to this nonworthy cruell worldddd....

itz funi how were so busy thinkin bout this world which is onli 1 N A HAF MIN compare to da non endin world...funni how were so busi attendin our work tat we 4get to attend our 5 timez prayers..funni how were busy decoratin our home, n 4get bout da home we'll end up in, da darkness, wher we sud create sum nur, da little space well have, we sud try makin it as long/big as posible, da angel who will ask us da questions so cruelli, we sud try and hope for da angel tat show love and care....

when we have ny exam were awake da whole nite, studyinnn, bhu after all wut is it fho..THIS WORLD?!?!....we 4get tat we sud priech da question tat will b askeddd, da first 3 questions tat will decide where we belong...

ei duniyaz nothinn...

dui diner duniyai keou ashe keou jai ek seconder nai garantee nai, duniar statione shobei to passenger, ei gari the ticket taka nai, kar age ke jai nai jana, mon tui bhujli na janina tor shesh thikana, mon tui chinlina mati je tor shesh bichana..(lol..i realli like this songg..itz so truuee :> ..)

islam is soo easiii..itz us humanz tat make it seem soo hardddd...islam is not onli a religion,,itz "WAY OF LIFE"..itz da way we lead our life...

after all.."EVREY SOUL SHALL HAVE A TAST OF DEATHH"..

..~Rani..~
By ronyr
How could I prepared myself? Don't know.
By khekShial
TukTuki wrote:

Fear is the absence of Faith…. some might say its the ‘lack’ of faith but if u think u know that fear is just the opposite of faith.....

when u believe something do it properly, do it with your free will, do it with your logic, use your knowledge. or else better not do it...... believing God to escape the hell is a disgrace not a faith!

now ask your self one question....if some one says she loves you but you know she loves you without her free will or because of fear, will call that 'love' ???
By uglyugly
khekShial wrote:
TukTuki wrote:

Fear is the absence of Faith…. some might say its the ‘lack’ of faith but if u think u know that fear is just the opposite of faith.....

when u believe something do it properly, do it with your free will, do it with your logic, use your knowledge. or else better not do it...... believing God to escape the hell is a disgrace not a faith!

now ask your self one question....if some one says she loves you but you know she loves you without her free will or because of fear, will call that 'love' ???

i completely agree with khekshial ... ... ... ... voy dekhie kauke 2 din namaj porate parben,
3rd din parben na. what these videos , are tryin to do is frightening people , make their heart full of fear and in this way want them to do good works .

their purpose is alrite bt their method is nt .

ofcourse we will die , someday later or sooner bt its not the way to impress ppl to
make them do what is rite.

it can be done thru proper education , real understanding of life and practicing
knowledge .
By Nedaa
Mz.Cuteness wrote:HONESTLY when ever i listen to this nazzam it makez meh feel like i have so less time and a lotta thingz to achieve, wut ma lord has told meh, to obey his orderz, to fulfill da reason he created meh , and brought meh to this nonworthy cruell worldddd....

itz funi how were so busy thinkin bout this world which is onli 1 N A HAF MIN compare to da non endin world...funni how were so busi attendin our work tat we 4get to attend our 5 timez prayers..funni how were busy decoratin our home, n 4get bout da home we'll end up in, da darkness, wher we sud create sum nur, da little space well have, we sud try makin it as long/big as posible, da angel who will ask us da questions so cruelli, we sud try and hope for da angel tat show love and care....

when we have ny exam were awake da whole nite, studyinnn, bhu after all wut is it fho..THIS WORLD?!?!....we 4get tat we sud priech da question tat will b askeddd, da first 3 questions tat will decide where we belong...

ei duniyaz nothinn...

dui diner duniyai keou ashe keou jai ek seconder nai garantee nai, duniar statione shobei to passenger, ei gari the ticket taka nai, kar age ke jai nai jana, mon tui bhujli na janina tor shesh thikana, mon tui chinlina mati je tor shesh bichana..(lol..i realli like this songg..itz so truuee :> ..)

islam is soo easiii..itz us humanz tat make it seem soo hardddd...islam is not onli a religion,,itz "WAY OF LIFE"..itz da way we lead our life...

after all.."EVREY SOUL SHALL HAVE A TAST OF DEATHH"..

..~Rani..~

I cudn rite much afta watchin da videos....Dis totally numb felin took ova me...gave me da most torturous frights eva...But i think Rani's said whateva i wantd to say...Yeah i realize dat ..."Dunno wen my tym's gonna b UP!! :( "