This forum is strictly for discussing theology. We strongly recommend that you do not post anything that is offensive to any religion!!
By TukTuki
Please take some time to watch this video. "An afternoon with Hijabbed"

Now it is up to you my sisters, How you want to interpret your religious obligations.

Hijab: Fashion or Faith?

CAUTION: This is not meant to be an informative vdo, just a opinionated interview. The proper etiquette of wearing Hijab according to the Qur'an and Sunnah will be posted soon inshaAllah.
Last edited by TukTuki on 05 Dec 2010, 09:39, edited 1 time in total.
By Advertisement Bot
#...?
By -R-A-N-A-
hmmmm ....nice post ....i also think this is wht happening out there
By Mz.Cuteness
ummmm....yeh tat rue this is actualli wut is happenin out therrr...bhu honestly i think that we suded realli judge ny1..yeh ther is sum ppl out ther tat wear it cuz ther rentz make em wear..or maybe other reasonn...sum ppl r not even wearin it from da bottom of ther heart...if u ask them wutz da imprtance..they have to go home n ask ther rentzz..

in da other hand ther are sum ppl tat wear itt n wear it properli...bhu no lies no onez perfectt...or an angell...sum gyalz are coverin up bhu not prayin, sum are prayin bhu not coverin up...itz not tat they dunt give important to both..itz juss tat they give one more peiorrity than da other..we cant realli judge them...itz ther iman, faith, believe...

as i said no1z perfect or an angel...we cant expect an hijabii to be da perfect thing in da worldd...cuz in other way ther a human being tooo...we sud c them as who they r..not a hijabii..yeh itz trueee...one hijabi representz da rest..bhu i styll think we sud sumtimez c our self in ther shoezz....

nywayz datz ma opinionn...ppl have different point of viewzz...
Last edited by Mz.Cuteness on 14 Nov 2007, 00:23, edited 1 time in total.
By Umar
erm...when it comes to responsibility,..shamefully there is not much responses from the responsible people !!!
By oshamajik
erm...when it comes to responsibility,..shamefully there is not much responses from the responsible people !!!

That's true.
By crystalfellow
A SONG DEDICATED TO THE QUEENS OF ISLAM

JUST LISTEN TO THE WORDING
I LOVE IT HOPE U WILL LIKE IT TOO

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bzIp2sd4HgE[/youtube]