This forum is strictly for discussing theology. We strongly recommend that you do not post anything that is offensive to any religion!!
By sohelma
amra namaz porar somoyee danee/bayeea kakee salam da i/abong keno dai.just give me answer.
By Advertisement Bot
#...?
By sharifnawaz01
In our prayer we give salam to all the people on our right and all the people on our left.

Another interesting thing about salam:
when a non-muslim say's salam to a muslim, your answer should be just " WALIKUM" thats what did by our Prophet Mohamed (PBUH)
By TukTuki
sharifnawaz01 wrote:In our prayer we give salam to all the people on our right and all the people on our left.

Another interesting thing about salam:
when a non-muslim say's salam to a muslim, your answer should be just " WALIKUM" thats what did by our Prophet Mohamed (PBUH)

As salamu alaikum ya Rahmatullah!

Dear Brother, I don't think what you said is authentic. Please give some sort of source/authentication if you think this is really true.

Regarding the question asked:

According to the Fiqh Manual of Ibn Qudāmah, Al Muqni, in the chapter called "pillars of salah"--->

Saying of “Salamu ‘Alaykum” or the additions to that such as “wa Rahmatullah” at the end of prayer is called "Tasleem". It is obligatory for completion of the salah.
This act is done according to the Sunnah of Prophet (SAW) as the greeting to the two angels who are on our left and right shoulders recording our deeds.

If you want more information on this, check out:
Please Login / Register to view the Link

Allah (SWT) knows best.