Download Hindi Movies, Download Hindi Movie, Download hindi Movie free, Download Hindi Movies Free, Download Hindi Dvd Movie
Starring: Salman Khan(SP) , Katrina Kaif(SP), Sohail Khan, Sharman Joshi, Isha Koppikar, Gul Panag, Amrita Arora, Dilip Tahil, Suresh Menon, Sharat Saxena, Arbaaz Khan(SP)
Director: Atul Agnihotri
Producer: Atul Agnihotri
Music Director: Sajid, Wajid
Singers: Wajid, Suzy Q, Ishq Bector, Merlin D'Souza, Sonu Nigam, Zubin, Sunidhi Chauhan, Daler Mehndi, Shaan, Sadhana Sargam, Shafqat Amanat Ali
Lyrics: Jalees Sherwani
Genre: Drama, Thriller
Runtime: 2Hour and 4Mins
Subtitles: YES
Format:Pre-dvd rip
Size:697 mb

Adrive Link :

Please Login / Register to view the Link

MediaFire Link :

By Advertisement Bot
#...?
By bradman
bro im new here...so i need some help...after downloading a movie how can i add subtitles??...if i download a movie from this forum and then dwonload subtitles from another place...then how i will add the two things??...on ur reply buddy...

anywa nice post...dwnloading....
By monjurul88
u should make a folder and than put the avi file and the subtitle file together in that folder.....after that u have to rename the sub file as same the avi file name.......its like the avi file name and sub file name must be same.....than i think u can view the subtitle in that avi movie.......sorry for my bad english
By monjurul88
i really like adrive link for downloading big file but the problm is after 3-4days uploading ther file i cant download from adrive.....may be i need to download as soon as the file posted on adrive....otherwise most of the times they delete the movie.....so we have to be carefull about that........
By monjurul88
very very thanks for the movie....still adrive link is working....but till how long it will work i m not sure........movie quality is very nice.........almost like dvd quality.....DORIDRO is the BEST......thankx vaiya movie ta upload korar jonno....

Waiting for new movie GET SMART(2008)......ar sobcaye valo hoy jodi hollywood movie gulu aXXO ar rip hoy.....karon aXXo is the best hollywood movie ripper so far i know..........
By JoKèR
Thank u for the new movie.Vvvvv thanks