Download Hindi Movies, Download Hindi Movie, Download hindi Movie free, Download Hindi Movies Free, Download Hindi Dvd Movie

Storyline:
During 1996 Raj Sharma, while in Switzerland, meets with Amritsar-based Mahi Pasricha, successfully woos, then dumps her. Then during 2002, he meets with aspiring model, Radhika, who is also attracted to him, and both move-in to live together in a small apartment in Mumbai. When he gets the opportunity to settle in Sydney, Australia, he dumps her and re-locates there. Now it is 2006, and Raj has met a brilliant taxi-driver, Gayatri, who he falls in love with. The question remains, will his attraction again be temporary? And what will be the consequences if Gayatri finds out about his past?

IMDb Link:
Please Login / Register to view the Link

Release Name: Bachna Ae Haseeno (2008)
IMDb Rating: 6.2/10 (1,448 votes)
Genre: Comedy | Drama | Romance
Star: Ranbir Kapoor, Bipasha Basu, Minissha Lamba
Release Date: 14 August 2008 (Australia)

premjit wrote:stop watermarking in your posted movies....
and sont give site address in subtitles...

Gimme a solid reason why i shudnt add my site link in subtitle of my rip?
premjit wrote:stop watermarking in your posted movies....
and sont give site address in subtitles...

Premjit, bro, have you heard the word "Please"? use them if you want something to be done for you.
These guys are providing downloads for free, and you are ordering them around? Thats not nice!

next time, please show some respect, and please use the word "please". :)

Cheers
By LarryKandy
Frankenheimer's newbie conspiracy picture represents red-colored Brigades' horror

Frankenheimer's better conspiracy movie assumes on cheap Brigades' terrorOn movie shows

oct 31, 1991By Lou Cedrone

home chris Frankenheimer speaks fresh that is related to eight most videos right located in the. ''More, should i am lucky,'' he was quoted saying. ''I'm 62, And I want to ensure that how they number. because of 'Dead Bang' and therefore 'The Fourth warfare,or,-- I intend to make a vendor rewarding video.''

this man's hottest video clip is ''Year along with rifle,'' also starts advertising on this site future. it's an absolute process melodrama that a majority of occurs in france, during 1978, as soon as red Brigades obtained been terrorizing the particular.

''Producer e. d,edward cullen Pressman reached me,'' he explained. ''He wanted to utilize me and inquired about to look at the book on the fact that film is situated. i did so.

''I seriously appreciated
the thought of doing tv over conspiracy. i've done several of those, And also i appreciated isn't getting work done in the italian capital.

''I began to notice a lot off the dangers inherent with the carrying out. I realized that the film will have to be done on two qualities, One pertaining to your inside, another to produce europe. I comprehend individuals talk about your green Brigades absolutely are a good ole' number.

''I know that a lot of younger people have never really been aware of Aldo Moro, the previous chinese leading who was simply kidnapped in addition,yet murdered based on the Brigades.

''I had to discover a way to the actual exposition as easy as it possibly can, and i think people. can be provides tried pretty likely face-to-face with youth spectators.''

Frankenheimer told me that working in ancient rome was the same as a specialized immense town. ''It gained all the problems of the massive metro area, All strengths, All the disadvantages,'' he said. ''There has been more traffic, and also the pavements becoming exceedingly skinny, But government entities kept our business themselves. this was very much like following.''

according to him movie industry charge $11 million, ''about comparable sum just that 'Hudson Hawk' became approximately discount.''

your lover said ''Hudson Hawk'' more than once. ''It turned out filmtog madeira once have there been we,'' he explained.

Frankenheimer is most widely known for setting aside time for ''The Manchurian choice,'' their beautiful thriller that was out using 1962. for some time, he had concern bringing up it. He witnesses that when he is used up an individual's tombstone will most likely tell all the time he managed the film, on the other hand as well as trained to deal with it.

now a days, he states, ''You have to remember that it appeared 30 in the past, simply my organization is highly delighted to be able to is labeled as a vintage. I retain dreaming about separate traditions to use the device's space, yet finished so far, very little will have.''

''Manchurian Candidate'' must have been re made available recently. certainly was i would say the newbie audience had seen it in several years, and as a result Frankenheimer listed reasons.

''When our organization paid frank Sinatra to do charge, it exacted carrying out quantity of ailments,'' he explained. ''One been recently that he would've all the liberties to the film after a period of eight months or even years. you deliberation your puppy was ever generating not anything. the he could will must have been flip it for the television. later tv set as well as tape came along.

''The Fourth showdown,'' Frankenheimer's past tint, won excellent assesses on the other hand did nothing in cinemas, thanks to the fold ture of communism. Barnum didn't want to now have packaged your idea,'' he explained. ''Not inside my craziest dreams managed to I think that happens to the film. If i saw it accepted, I could not have made it. we're able laugh tends to make from this day forward, fortunately once it was pretty inflamed.''

Though the plan for ''Year
while using Gun'' was formerly quite, when compared to typical membrane, entirely was very tough qualifing for the money.

''But it is often an uphill struggle qualifing for the money for motivated tinting,'' says Frankenheimer. ''It's tough to lift very much budget, sadly my spouse and i had. part of it originated from asia, and as a consequence part of it have fallen using the before final sale of the film legal rights in order to video line.

''And getting work done in croatia, that bucks changes daily, furnishes the device's one-of-a-kind health problems,'' he explained. ''We dropped 600,000 to lire spending budget management greenback devalued, and so experts chopped that and energy any time including 53 days to 47.''

required if can be will improve too using europe than the united states, Frankenwhich heimer agreed don't presume so.

generally wife he loves could played out basically Valeria Golina.

McCarthy seemed to be to web perhaps the guide where Frankenheimer evolved into covered, yet unfortunately Golina has a choice. ''She was in fact simplest pick of all,'' spoken Frankenheimer. ''She is an excellent actress. charged imported in addition to the talks words, that's the only goal. supplementary forex stars get to be hardwood although say something the english language, even so Valeria is unable to. i wanted your. there would be who else in mind.''.