Download Hindi Movies, Download Hindi Movie, Download hindi Movie free, Download Hindi Movies Free, Download Hindi Dvd Movie
By Advertisement Bot
#...?
Please Login / Register to view the Link

Bhaiya. ami ai link theke Vaada-raha movie ta download korechy..

http://www.mediafire.com/?zgod2yzjkjk ------ai link ta download hoi na.....

+ r bab baki download kora file guli chole na.... Bhaiya aktu dekben ki?

singhamk@gmail.com
Manash kumar Singha
Chittagong
0167-2346813
Kanon Vaia How R U?
I M A New Member Of Doridro.com.This Is One Of My Most Favourate Site.
Vaia I M Having A Problem After Downloading The Hindi Movies To Play Them.
Vaia Ami Jani J This Is Not The Right Place To Post About This Problem But Ami Bujhe Pacchi Na J Ami Kon Form-e Amar Ai Problemtar Bepare Post Korbo.
So Vaia Please Please Please Help Me.
Ami Bangla Natok Download Korar Por Play Korte Parchi;Ate Amar Kono Somossa Hocche Na.
But Ami Kono Hindi Moviei Download KorarPor Sathe Sathe Play Korte Parchi Na Because There Is The Number(Like-001,002,003,...) Of The Part Of The Movie At The End Of The File.It Means The Number(Like-001,002,003,...) Of The Part Of The Movie Is Written After The Format(Like-Avi,Wmv,Mp4,...) Of A File Of A Movie.
So Vaia Please Please Please Tell Me That What I Have To Do To Play A Hindi Movie After Downloading Them From Yours This Website.
Uday Hossain wrote:Kanon Vaia How R U?
I M A New Member Of Doridro.com.This Is One Of My Most Favourate Site.
Vaia I M Having A Problem After Downloading The Hindi Movies To Play Them.
Vaia Ami Jani J This Is Not The Right Place To Post About This Problem But Ami Bujhe Pacchi Na J Ami Kon Form-e Amar Ai Problemtar Bepare Post Korbo.
So Vaia Please Please Please Help Me.
Ami Bangla Natok Download Korar Por Play Korte Parchi;Ate Amar Kono Somossa Hocche Na.
But Ami Kono Hindi Moviei Download KorarPor Sathe Sathe Play Korte Parchi Na Because There Is The Number(Like-001,002,003,...) Of The Part Of The Movie At The End Of The File.It Means The Number(Like-001,002,003,...) Of The Part Of The Movie Is Written After The Format(Like-Avi,Wmv,Mp4,...) Of A File Of A Movie.
So Vaia Please Please Please Tell Me That What I Have To Do To Play A Hindi Movie After Downloading Them From Yours This Website.

Herez the tutorial..
Dark_Bruin_bd wrote:Hindi Movie "Paathsaala" er 4 no link ta mone hosse dead....ame 3ta part namyesi but ota 42 te gye atke gese.dl restart o kora jasse na.can u plz fix it???? :(

no prob with the link...check it out again
Mosharraf29 wrote:Sholay j purata nai eta ki keu kiheyal korsen??

Send a PM to the poster who have uploaded it....thanks