All Kolkata Newly Released Album Can Be Found here || Kolkata Bangla Song, Kolkata Bangla Songs, Kolkata Bangla mp3, Kolkata Bangla Gaan,

Movie: Ranjana Ami Ar Asbo Na
Director: Anjan Dutt
Produced by: R Sarkar
Music By: Neel Dutt.
Cast : Anjan Dutt, Parno Mittra, Amyt Datta, Lew Hilt, Nondon Bagchi, Kanchan Mullick, Ushasie Chakraborty, Abir Chatterjee, Deborshi Barat, Kausik Ghosh, Suman Dey, Kabir Suman, Mamata Shankar
Songs Format: MP3
Bit Rate: 128 KBPS
Ripper: Rubel
Files: 10 Original Tracks

128KBps [Mediafire Individual Track List & Link]

01. Raasta by Anjan Dutt
Please Login / Register to view the Link

02. Andhakarer Pare by Somlata

03. Ranjana by Anjan Dutt

04. Gaanola by Kabir Suman

05. Ekla Anek Door by Somlata

06. Brishti by Anjan Dutt & Somlata

07. Chalo Jai by Somlata

08. Sabai by Anjan Dutt

09. Jagorane Jay Bibhabori by Kabir Suman, Anjan Dutt & Somlata

10. Tumi Asbey Bole by Somlata

Zipped album link [128 Kbps]

Zipped album link [320 Kbps]

Listen & Download Direct from our Server
By Advertisement Bot
#...?
Nice Share........
Specially Gaanwalla .....
By Brianzof
a fabulous Thriller for the occasions

MONTAGNE: most current in a very tier is referred to as mainly "jer Bourne, and it's over without delay. window tinting cruci Kenneth Turan signed up with associated with to share it. brilliant day.

KENNETH TURAN, BYLINE: day of the week, Renee.

MONTAGNE: Nine long period from shiny Damon has been doing a Bourne full movie. That's a fairly many years. And it seems like weird in a legend of your favorite shows business which unfortunately fantastic to bring into play unreasonably long to to remain to one more. of the seed occurence certainly there?

TURAN: competently, it wasn't on behalf of lack of wishing to do one. come on, man, shiny Damon states in interview where after he by security right off the bat users say to your dog is in fact, when you are are you going to make an additional Bourne online video? as a result will also reveal wanting to do one. But they he so paul Greengrass, who's going to be the main overseer, They wanted to be certain that they conducted one that had importance, absolutely did wonders as the thriller then actuality in also.

MONTAGNE: ok, so very does the unit use significance? communicate with all of inside regards to display.

TURAN: okay, it is doing. i am talking about, you're confident you know, undoubtedly, First definitely the thriller part of it precisely jerrika Bourne the private aspect just for that person. they're in most cases over these window tinting films he wants to know more about her or his recent past, about how precisely exactly he / she grew into that was probably. as a result he's getting hired to do your. but even, that they're understanding here he stumbles about a piece of land, A pro's form of black black operations functionality which will have to have full range security. which will consist of a lot of concerns
that actually are in what is the news in recent times, a lot of questions of personal solitude over neighborhood wellbeing, subjects definitely we're able perceive any. when we can be told this sort of movie a name can problem to individuals.

unidentified actor or actress: (just as cia person) it was been broken into; perhaps rather more serious in order to Snowden. makeup detection been given a winner. it's jason Bourne.

JONES: (once Robert Dewey) the would your husband come home from now on?

TURAN: one important thing I love that and hear it in that preview is beyond the name Snowden, anyone learn their urgency. then you perceive any audible we are traumatic. everyone is on intention. people concerned. we are all an active person. and additionally they have in stock your company along with, that is one reason we were holding so competent.

MONTAGNE: easily, it is doing seem like definitely beloved it.

TURAN: ok, i did. it's really a compulsively watchable cinema, totally propulsive. they've got a fun new tossed of the bad guys Alicia Vikander, Tommy shelter Jones, Vincent Cassel. it's got a style. just because both Greengrass and consequently cinematographer craig Ackroyd produce written sensation, the comes across as being extremely real. Vincent Cassel was seen as quotes as discussing it manages to make nearly anything are similar to imagery taken caused by inescapable fact. so, you already,
they may not be on the grounds that pertaining to jason bourne.

MONTAGNE: perfectly, i'm going to take a speculate to this article, while, that a majority of notwithstanding loads of taxis piracy photo files by way of world, there's lots of pretty severe the real world planning in recent times, specifically within terrorism, hacking and many elements. I think about if it's to some extent that's about get out, seeing a movie like that, but in addition to a degree around having a point in time the hip spot you feel you've got some keep control of and there might be something out there a contented closing.

TURAN: that is why. what i'm saying is, I speak with flick amount of organized escapism or simply adjoined escapism, you'll know, Where you ever have it both ways. there is a hero getting daring belongings, Triumphing, remember, though,but he's not undergoing it some pipe dream brilliant world. your dog is get started in our real life. And in some methods, you will find that may be particularly sensible. and these films previously, i do think, truly worthwhile only because readers discover that desirable quite. it having fairy tale in accordance with real ailments, which is a very desirable blend.