Links:
iMDB -
Please Login / Register to view the Link

WiKiPEDiA -

Synopsis:
The supervillain Megamind finally conquers his nemesis, the hero Metro Man... but finds his life pointless without a hero to fight.

Release Details:

Screens:

Download Links:
Password: bDr

By Advertisement Bot
#...?
baganbari wrote:plzzzz provide the resolution of the screenshot so that we can justify your post ......

for 01. Click on the Image Thumbnail and you'll be redirected to Actual Image.
for 02. Go to link under Release Details for complete information, i.e. for Video as well as for Audio information.

and for 03. Please, I do not need my POST/s to be JUSTIFIED by you or anyone else!!!

bDr
-[Born without BRAINS and and not without HEART]-
BlackDeathRogue wrote:
baganbari wrote:plzzzz provide the resolution of the screenshot so that we can justify your post ......

for 01. Click on the Image Thumbnail and you'll be redirected to Actual Image.
for 02. Go to link under Release Details for complete information, i.e. for Video as well as for Audio information.

and for 03. Please, I do not need my POST/s to be JUSTIFIED by you or anyone else!!!

bDr
-[Born without BRAINS and and not without HEART]-

Black dude look, u r posting and going good that is ok but at the same time u have to consider that ur posts are for the viewers and downloaders. There are so many sites now a days from which ppl can download. So if we wish to make our site bigger we have to fulfill our users requirement and for which we all post in a particular format.
Now if ur post contains all info in one page that would be easier for a user to decide because many have speed issues and all. So i guess u better try not to defend ur post and come up with a solution. Answers like this wont help us to get more user.

Hope u understood.
Thanks and keep posting.