By Nishchupp

Album : Oporajeyo
Artist: Mechanix
Banner: Deadline Music
Genre: Rock
Files: 10 Original Tracks
Bit rate : 320 &128 Kbps
Ripper : Nishchupp

Please buy the original Cd and support Bangladesh music industry to survive.. Thank You

128KBps [Mediafire Individual Track List & Link]

01. Mechanix - Kalo Bikhkhov
Please Login / Register to view the Link

02. Mechanix - Vranto Shopno

03. Mechanix - Bishmoy

04. Mechanix - Bodh

05. Mechanix - Protipokhkho

06. Mechanix - Hawar Namey

07. Mechanix - Prithibi 2011

08. Mechanix - Grihopalito Shovvota

09. Mechanix - Potaka

10. Mechanix - Oporajeyo

Zipped album link [128 Kbps]

Zipped album link [320 Kbps]

Download Songs Individually & Listen Online [Portal*][128kbps]

:arrow:

By Advertisement Bot
#...?
bepok hoise...nishchup chipabaz...!! L-)
By apulive
Please take down the download links.. this is our first album and if it is being shared on the internet then this is going to kill us to do music any further.. unlike g series deadline is paying artists royalty.. and we have barely reached halfway of our production cost... we are bangladeshi's and we as a bangladeshi should support our country's music as it is far richer than any other sub-continental bands music.. please people buy the original cd and help us out.. don't share your music.... make it look disgraceful to share.. and a pride to support the dying industry...

tamzid ... mechanix..
By Ajib29
@Apulive : Well said bro.
Honestly I was going to download the album than I saw your comment. Okay I'm not gonna download it. Gonna buy it. One more thing : Yeah we are kinda metal god in the subcontinent than why you guys are not promoting your Band as like as other metal bands on International platform (there are hundreds of metal forums and discussion area in internet)? Just start to promote our bands on international level, lets start with FB. I think international listeners would appreciate our metal songs.
By apulive
@ajib.. im tamzid .. i don't have an account in doridro so im using my friends account.. first of all i would like to say thank you so much brother.. you have my utmost respect and gratitude... for understanding the situation .. nd i bow down to you.. to answer your question.. well we want to and we are trying our level best to promote our band as well as every band in bangladesh internationally.. but the problem is the industry is dying ... and quite frankly for websites like this and people who are saving only 50 tk to download the cd's... so there is no new movement thats being able to take place.. for example no dedicated music channel for our country.. if the industry was making money than all this would've changed..
By ovi99
A heavy metalzzzzz Thanxxxxx from the heart for that person who shared this album.......plzzz bro keep it up....Every new collection will share as soon as possible.....