MF Links Only
By Advertisement Bot
#...?
You r uploading so lately. I have got this form a web two months ago. You should post some recent books like Katpencil,Shuvro and himu of this mela which have published recent. Do not enter lately. You are in a web where we all expect to get recent information but you are doing lately. Don't mind for such rude words. I am really disappointed that I am nt getting the recent book for a long time.
onlysheshir wrote:You r uploading so lately. I have got this form a web two months ago. You should post some recent books like Katpencil,Shuvro and himu of this mela which have published recent. Do not enter lately. You are in a web where we all expect to get recent information but you are doing lately. Don't mind for such rude words. I am really disappointed that I am nt getting the recent book for a long time.

I am expecting u to give us new book. coz i have no copy of Katpencil,Shuvro and himu of this mela.I got very interest to Misir Ali Unsolved by Humayun Ahmed, so i am sharing to all off member.This is my personal choice to post something in hare.. so u have no permeation to speak about may choice.

I am waiting for u to share new book :)
Shukanto, after u click the link, the screen u will see is rubbish. But on top of the right hand side corner of that page it says,"Skip Advertisement", click on that, you can download the book from the next page.

ENJOY.......