Enter Here To DownLoad Bangla Moviez
By TankiBazz
I made this a while back and I hope it can help someone! Just pm me if you have any problems with these directions!

HJ-Split

The reason you use HJ-Split is for file that are too big to upload in one piece or to make uploads smaller. It very easy to use so it is gaining popularity with people that upload.

Here is where you can download HJ-Split v. 3.0
Please Login / Register to view the Link

For Joining Files:
1. Download all the parts and put them in the same folder.
2. Open HJ-Split
3. Click Join
4. Make the input file the first part which should be the .001 file
5. Click start
6. It processes for a bit and then it is done. A video file appears.
7. Then you are done. you will find joined file in your output folder

Its pretty easy. The big thing to remember is for a video to be joined properly the names must be the same.

Like this:
(Same name).(file type).001
(Same name).(file type).002
(Same name).(file type).003

As you can see the numbers should be the only difference as they coincide with the order that the file go in.
Ex:
Ya-Ya-yah – 2007.02.04 - Ikujinashi.avi.001
Ya-Ya-yah – 2007.02.04 - Ikujinashi.avi.002
Ya-Ya-yah – 2007.02.04 - Ikujinashi.avi.003

The files should look something like this. The file type is important or it will make the video into an unknown file type.

One last thing: If when a part is downloaded and the extensions are wrong such as no .001 Don't worry. You can rename it and add the .001 or whatever is missing and it will still combine the videos correctly as long as the names are the same! (except with diff numbers)
Last edited by Nishchupp on 24 May 2011, 22:46, edited 1 time in total. Reason: image updated
By Advertisement Bot
#...?
By crystalfellow
and i can not combine the files downloaded from here(doridro).. there is some problem due to which i can not play the files
BOSS THIS IS GREAT...........FRIST TIME I THINK THESE MOVIE FILES R NT WORKING BUT WHEN I USE hj- sPLIT THEN I COULD UNDERSTOOD HOW WATCH MOVIE AFTER DOWNLOAD FROM MIDIAFIRE

ITS AWESOME...................THANKXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX FOR GOOD ADVICE.......................
mtbadsha wrote:how to join rar files................can somebody tell me...........

Bro I've followed the whole way properly but after the completion of joining .001 file i found a only 9mb file named The Unborn.avi....but i kept all the 8 files in a same folder & tried to join in your way.whenever i tried to join through hj-spilit the .001 file came only...
my folder contains the following 8 files
The Unborn.avi.001
The Unborn.avi.002
The Unborn.avi.003
The Unborn.avi.004
The Unborn.avi.005
The Unborn.avi.006
The Unborn.avi.007
The Unborn.avi.008
After completing joining file .001 i have got the file named The Unborn.avi (9MB) only in the same folder.plz help me.long time i can't enjoy any movie from Doridro due to this problem
Bro I've followed the whole way properly but after the completion of joining .001 file i found a only 9mb file named The Unborn.avi....but i kept all the 8 files in a same folder & tried to join in your way.whenever i tried to join through hj-spilit the .001 file came only...
The Unborn.avi.001
The Unborn.avi.002
The Unborn.avi.003
The Unborn.avi.004
The Unborn.avi.005
The Unborn.avi.006
The Unborn.avi.007
The Unborn.avi.008
After completing joining file .001 i have got the file named The Unborn.avi (9MB) only in the same folder.plz help me.long time i can't enjoy any movie from Doridro due to this problem[size=85]
[/size]
By JoKèR
khsazib wrote:hello brother i cant able to play rmvb file?
please give me a solution?
have a good day.

Use realplayer codec or realplayer..............its ur solution :)
I have problem .I have downloded 4 files of maxpayne. I v joined dem well bit after that there is a file name with .joined extension and size 398 mb which is ok. But now I cant play da movie.

What shud i do with the .joined file..

plz reply
minus_ishan wrote:Bro I've followed the whole way properly but after the completion of joining .001 file i found a only 9mb file named The Unborn.avi....but i kept all the 8 files in a same folder & tried to join in your way.whenever i tried to join through hj-spilit the .001 file came only...
The Unborn.avi.001
The Unborn.avi.002
The Unborn.avi.003
The Unborn.avi.004
The Unborn.avi.005
The Unborn.avi.006
The Unborn.avi.007
The Unborn.avi.008
After completing joining file .001 i have got the file named The Unborn.avi (9MB) only in the same folder.plz help me.long time i can't enjoy any movie from Doridro due to this problem[size=85]
[/size]

If Hj-Split does not solve your problem, then try to join them using FFSJ

Download Link of FFSJ is given here :
Please Login / Register to view the Link

Reply about your results!!
By Odhom
Mosharraf29 wrote:I believe this is not gonna join the RAR files, right??

if the file extensions r rar or zip...then ofcourse not!!!

as it is only a tutorial, the topic should be locked