Enter Here To DownLoad Bangla Moviez

File: sh0bd0.720.Doridro.mkv
Size: 1779806269 bytes (1.66 GiB), duration: 01:44:26, avg.bitrate: 2272 kb/s
Audio: aac, 48000 Hz, 5:1
Video: h264, yuv420p, 1280x544, 23.98 fps(r) (eng)
Doridro Entertainment Team [DET]

Source: Deshi Digital Dhoom

Split links:
Please Login / Register to view the Link

Single link:

Jong.li:

Arabloads:

Last edited by ..ShOpNoHiN.. on 22 Jul 2013, 05:58, edited 1 time in total.
By Advertisement Bot
#...?
Thanks for this post. I am downloading now :)
more thing is, why are you stop uploading Rituparno Ghosh's movie collection? I was plan to download all movies of Rituparno. I told you. But suddenly you stop uploading. Yes, I have completed the collection but some of them are VCD Rip. So I want DVD rip which you were providing. Please, start uploading again. I don't have "Subho Maharat", "Antar Mahal", "Dosar" and "Nouka Dubi" in DVD format. So I want all this movie and it will possible if you start upload. I hope you will do that. Thanks...
Thanks For Nice Post
Can u imagine after uploading this movie more than 2,500 members visited this page in one day????????
great work ..ShOpNoHiN.Doridro.com is spreading fast in the internet.
I cannot download this movie..I am getting 'Ad Blocker Detected!' error message whenever I clicked on any of the Split/Single link, though I don't have any ad blocker (or this type of extension) installed in my system..Also none of the link in 'Ad Blocker Detected!' page is working(not even 'Continue' button)..I tried with Chrome, Firefox, IE also, but getting the same error message. Please help me out..I need this film badly...Plz Plz Plz...