Enter here To DownLoad Bangla & HIndi Songs.
By Advertisement Bot
#...?
By XM-BoSS
মানজুরি এলাহি ভাই... আমি জানি আমি আপলোডার রান্ক এর জন্য পারফেক্ট না! কারণ আমার ১০০ পোস্ট নেই... কিন্তু এই সাইটের হয়ে কাজ করতে চাই... অনেক দিনের ইচ্ছে আমার... আমি... নাটক আর বাংলা এমপি৩ সেকশনে কাজ করতে চাই... এবং আমি ট্রাই করবো সব সেবশনে ভাল করার জন্য... কেন ইউ গিব মি এ চান্স... ব্রাদার :(
XM-BoSS wrote:মানজুরি এলাহি ভাই... আমি জানি আমি আপলোডার রান্ক এর জন্য পারফেক্ট না! কারণ আমার ১০০ পোস্ট নেই... কিন্তু এই সাইটের হয়ে কাজ করতে চাই... অনেক দিনের ইচ্ছে আমার... আমি... নাটক আর বাংলা এমপি৩ সেকশনে কাজ করতে চাই... এবং আমি ট্রাই করবো সব সেবশনে ভাল করার জন্য... কেন ইউ গিব মি এ চান্স... ব্রাদার :(

apni uploader na. so, apnake uploader rank deyao possible na. Kaj korte rank er dorkar nai. And bangla section full restricted section, ekhane only few member der posting permission ase. Apni onno section e kaj korte paren. oii section er staff ra apnake help korbe.

Apni jehetu onek din dhore amader shathe asen, apnake "Elite User" rank deya holo.
WOLVERINE wrote:
||- Uploader Group -||

As we all must have noticed Doridro.com has introduce a new rank known as 'Releaser'. But some people mistook it as 'Uploader' rank. And it seems to us, 'Uploader' is more popular. So, we've decided to merge these 'Uploader' and 'Releaser' rank. Though 'Uploader' and 'Releaser' ranks are merged, you should know the differences between them, before applying for any group.

Releaser = Provides their own collection/rips, file that is not available in anywhere by anybody else.
Uploader = Collects files from outer source & distributes as fastest in the site. Not promotes other sites.
TST = Trial Support Team is sites managing/controlling team. Posting is the secondary objective.

Minimum Requirements for Uploader Rank:

1. Atleast 100 "quality-posts"(not comments) in our site with 'Doridro.com' Tag.
2. Registered on our site for atleast 2 months.
3. Active on site.

Additional rules to follow:

1. Other sites tags inside video/link/info/screenshots/others are not allowed.
2. Must have 'Doridro.com' tag in download links.
3. Must provide pause-supported file hosting links.
4. Must post at-least 2 download links.
5. Any sort of voice tags are not allowed in audio files.
6. 'Title' 'Artist name' & 'Album' must be identified properly.
7. Must follow the rules & Must be posted according to the rules.
8. "Doridro Team" reserve the rights to modify/delete the posts without notice/reasons.
9. "Doridro Team" reserve the rights to addition or removal of a member without notice/reasons.
10. Uploader must follow Team instructions.
11. No double/copy/duplicate posts is allowed. Check before post. But "Doridro-Team" can post duplicate-post with easier-download-links.
12. Spam/Advertisement of other site will result in BANNED+deletion of all posts.

Benefits of being an Uploader:

1. You can browse without ads showing up.
2. You will get a Color Nick.
3. Releaser rank which will give you more respect on the site.
4. Can post in some "limited" section with permission.
5. You will be an extension of "Doridro Team"

P.S - Doridro Team holds the right to Accept or Decline any applications even if anyone meets the Requirments or Does Not. And can also take the Rank away any moment If is not pleased with your performance.
BlindShuvo wrote:sir I Want T Update Latest Mp3 Album Bangla & Hindi In Your Site ..My Recent Works..>>http://doridro.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=216&t=1329962 or
Please Login / Register to view the Link
give me a chance sir,,I will Try my best ..I Also PM You A Bangla Mp3 Album ..

Currently you have only 14+ uploads. Your other post counts are from post replies.
Your uploads are good but your current activity do not fulfill our minimum requirements.

See requirements here :arrow:
Please Login / Register to view the Link

Fulfill those requirements & you will be eligible to get a colored nickname with benefits.
Regards.
prathaprabhu wrote:I would like to post my blu-ray movies, please do approve it.

Thanks

prathaprabhu wrote:I would like to apply for the posting access. Please enable me to post my uploads.

Thanks
prathaprabhu

Dear member,

All our members have the permission to post in most of the sections. However, some section have posting restriction for new/inactive members.

Your current activity do not meet our minimum requirements for Uploader rank. Show us some works then apply here...
Kind regards..
..MOTASIM_BILLAH.. wrote:
ms sakib wrote:I want to be a uploder

Read the rules of Minimum Requirements for Uploader Rank then apply here

amar shodo matro 1 rank nai to ki korbo zodi bolen :-S :-S